Every business wants to make the most of cash-on-hand when they have it. Ledyard offers a full range of cash management services, including the latest online banking solutions, to help optimize your cash flow.
If you’d like to learn more or schedule a personal consultation, please fill out the form below.
You can manage banking for your business whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you. Ledyard offers efficient online banking options and additional cash management services.
Our standard online business banking features allow you to:
- View summary of all financial accounts
- View check images
- Obtain account history
- Make transfers between accounts
- Place stop payments
- Enroll in electronic statements
- Pay bills and invoices
- Initiate ACH transactions and wire transfers
- Set up multiple users with unique passwords
- Enroll in online alerts
Cash Flow Management
IntraFi® Network DepositsSM Account
Optimize growth of your excess cash flow by automatically sweeping it into an interest-bearing account. Receive multi-million dollar FDIC coverage and one regular monthly statement from us summarizing your account activity and balances across institutions.
- Insured Cash Sweep Optimize growth of your excess cash flow by automatically sweeping it into an interest-bearing account. You maintain liquidity and receive multi-million dollar FDIC coverage.
- CDARS - Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service® Enjoy access to full FDIC insurance on deposits of up to $50 million. Earn CD-level returns and enjoy the time-saving convenience of having one relationship, one interest rate per maturity and one regular statement.
Remote Deposit Capture
Conveniently deposit checks from your business locations with a bank certified scanner and seamless desktop integration. Streamline your process and save trips to the bank!
Line of Credit Sweep
Connect your line of credit to your business checking account to minimize interest charges and balances on your line of credit by automatically sweeping excess funds to pay down balances.
Zero Balance Account
For companies with multiple office locations, independent operating accounts are kept at zero, while available cash is concentrated into a single master account for investment or debt reduction.
Electronic Payment Solutions
Offers the convenience of one-time or reoccurring collections or payments. An easy way to set up payroll, make tax payments, and pay vendors.
Make online domestic or international bank-to-bank transfers or vendor payments, one time or reoccurring.
ACH Positive Pay
A fraud monitoring tool that helps prevent unauthorized ACH activity. Receive timely alerts, which helps you maximize the 24-hour window to dispute unauthorized ACH activity.
Check Positive Pay
A fraud monitoring tool that allows you to control unauthorized check activity. Receive timely alerts and easily manage red flagged activity. Online management allows you to pay or return checks.
For more tips on how to protect yourself and your business from fraud, visit our Fraud Prevention page.
Other Business Services
If you’d like to learn more or schedule a personal consultation, fill out the above form or contact
Tori Wainwright, Cash Management Officer
by calling 603.790.1779 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org